Are you looking for the best way to keep your family safe? Perhaps, you are looking for ways on how to make your crops grow? Or maybe you are looking for a portable water filter, since you simply want to lighten the load on your next outdoor trip.
For all these needs, you can have our variety of water filter to choose from.
Why Choose Us?
With years of experience in the industry, you can have peace of mind with the different water filter systems that we offer. We’ve catered water filter systems not only to residential clients, but also to industries and those involved in the agriculture sector.
Why purchase a filter?
A water filter can help you reach optimum health. Drinking impure and contaminated water is known to affect your health and can even be a cause of death. Bottled distilled water, on the other hand, can be quite expensive in the long run. Having your own water filter can help reduce the cost of drinking water by as much as 8 times.
Also, you just can’t trust tap water. Though there are government agencies in charge of keeping the quality of water, there are instances when it can also be harmful to your health.
- March 5, 2017
- July 24, 2018
- June 26, 2018
- June 19, 2018
- October 28, 2017
- March 4, 2017
- March 2, 2017
- March 1, 2017
- February 28, 2017
Are Water Filters Really That Important
Comparing Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Systems to Carbon Water Treatment Systems
When it comes to water filters, reverse osmosis systems are the most common type, as well as the most commonly bought. But, just because it’s the most popular system does not necessarily mean it’s the best choice for your water filtration needs. There are definitely better options out there for you. Below are a few reasons why you should avoid reverse osmosis water treatment systems and go for alternate options.
1. These systems are expensive. Because people often buy water filters because they are said to be less expensive than buying bottled water, it doesn’t make sense to go for the most costly type of filtration. Reverse osmosis systems costs 18 to 24 cents per gallon of water filtered. Compared to that, carbon filtration systems cost less than 10 cents per gallon. It’s not hard to decide which is better cost-wise.
2. Reverse osmosis systems do not remove all harmful chemicals, which again defeats the purpose of having a water filter. They can’t remove synthetic chemicals because they’re smaller than the filter that traps other, bigger molecules. Carbon filters can remove synthetic chemicals, as well as the other chemicals that reverse osmosis removes.
3. Reverse osmosis systems are cumbersome, hard to attach to faucets, and requires a lot of upkeep and even total replacements. Compared to that, carbon filters are easily installed and require less upkeep.
4. While reverse osmosis filtration does remove harmful chemicals from the water, it also removes healthy minerals that can benefit your health. This is a huge problem, because the minerals found naturally in tap water are so crucial to one’s health that drinking water such minerals have been extracted from can lead to deficiencies and even an increased cancer risk. Once again looking at carbon systems, they take out the bad stuff while leaving behind the good stuff.
5. Reverse osmosis filters are inefficient. A huge reason for this is because they waste a lot of water in the filtration process—up to 2 to 3 gallons worth per gallon of clean water that ends up coming out of your tap! Also, they are too slow at filtering water, as they produce less than a gallon of it per hour. Comparatively, carbon filters can give you up to 30 gallons of water per hour—with zero gallons wasted in the process!
After exploring these facts about reverse osmosis water filters and carbon water filters, there is no contest: carbon filters are the way to go. If you do decide a water filter is a good choice for your home, look for a carbon filter! They are the best choice when it comes to all of the important factors—cost, effectiveness, efficiency, and convenience! Reverse osmosis systems can’t compare.
These are 5 ugly lies that people put forward as to why not to buy a RO system.
Don’t get caught out yourself, RO is the way to go!Read More
How to order?
What type of filter are you looking for? Are you looking for a water filter that you can use for your home? Or perhaps, you are looking for a water filter that is going to be used for agriculture purpose?
Next, you can choose from the variety of products that we are offering. You can guarantee that all our water filters are made of high quality construction and designed to provide purified water for your needs.
Our company also offers installation of these water filter products if necessary. We also offer assistance for all your concerns. We ship worldwide.
I’ve tried different filters over the years. There were instances in the past when I still experienced an upset stomach. That’s when I decided to buy distilled bottled water. However, it wasn’t economically practical. That’s when I turned to Murphy’s Water Filters. Their products are amazing and effective. The water tastes good without the usual smell of chlorine.
I’ve been able to try different filters for my pond. In the past, my artificial pond at home had elevated ammonia level due to the inefficiency of past filters. And so far, it was Murphy’s Water Filters that allowed me to not worry about my koi fishes. The filter that they’ve provided requires low maintenance which makes it such a great thing since I do have a busy schedule.
Murphy’s Water Filters allowed me and my family to lessen the foul smell that comes from chlorine. We’ve tried using other products in the past in order to ensure the quality of water in our home. However, it was Murphy’s Water Filters that allowed us to enjoy the best tasting water. It also made us realize that their products are durable.